Sunday, October 10, 2010

dara park and 2ne1 girls



The girls also sat down for an interview with Allure, sharing their make up preferences and talking about their endorsement with Etude cosmetics, “(CL) It’s amazing, how could I become a model for a makeup company? I usually go around with no make-up on but I like drawing on my eyeline to increase the tails of my eyes. It’s not easy to put the eyeliner on.”

On their favorite make-up essentials from Etude, the ladies answered “(Sandara) Bb cream and blush. The quality is good and goes into the skin very well.” “(CL) I like the moisturizing cream from Etude. After applying the cream, the moisture doesn’t go away even after putting up so much make up. I like the texture as well.”

CL talked about the heavy eye make-up they have to wear on stage and how she goes about removing it, “I use a simple remover to erase my make up. The eye make up is really thick on stage so It takes around 10 swabs to erase the make-up on only one eye. The eyeliner and mascara erases well with a swab stick.”

Aside from cosmetics, the 2NE1 members were asked about the concept, style, and dance moves to their comeback, answering “Teddy made this song, it’s very modern, free styling….We cannot say but…it is the best song ever. Please expect a lot from us.” *fan-spazzes for a second*

What to expect in the future? “(Sandara) Coming back to the stage soon. Hopefully with a good song and great dance steps. We prepared hard for this so please have high expectations.” “(CL) I love it and enjoy it when I go on stage. I want to meet my fans on stage as soon as possible. Please wait a bit, my fans!”

No comments:

Post a Comment