Sunday, October 10, 2010

denise laurel,is the cause of jhon prats and shaina break up


Denise Laurel finally spoke up about being the alleged cause of John Prats and Shaina Magdayao’s breakup. The young actress is happy that the issue has died down and that she can get on with her own life. “Yes, I super thank God. I am so relieved kasi I felt like everybody's looking at me in a bad light pero ako talaga yung victim. Wala talaga akong kinalaman at all. I mean, I was just doing my job.

Being involved in a breakup issue is not new to her. "I am always the third party, all the time. It is because I am always single, because I choose to be single.

She said that issue did not affect her friendship with John and Shaina.he is the first boyfriend of my sister and I will never go out with somebody whom my sister went out with.

Meanwhile, the very single Denise is focusing on her career rather than romance. While she is taping for Precious Heart Romances Presents Midnight Phantom, she also working on the Precious Hearts Romances Cristine Series (featuring Cristine Reyes). Among all the Precious Hearts Romances stories she has starred in, Denise said that she is most challenged in this one.

Denise also explained the sexy love scenes necessary for Precious Hearts. "It is sensual because it is a pocketbook but everything is [just] suggestive. It is just more of the love than the sexy whatever. There's always a story behind it. We don't teach naman the children anything bad. We don't look malaswa naman. We are actors. As professionals this is what we do."

No comments:

Post a Comment