Saturday, October 9, 2010

jericho,is dating with a pretty girl


Jericho Rosales is dating former courtside reporter and now celebrity reporter Cesca Litton.

Rosales admitted that he and Litton, reporter of “SNN: Showbiz News Ngayon,” are now exclusively dating. The actor described Litton as “very cute.”

He declined to give any more details about the relationship, saying he would like “to keep it quiet and simple.”

“I’m just happy. I don’t hide anything, but I’m cool. I’m very happy where I am right now,” he said.

Rosales also refused to compare Litton to his past girlfriends.

“In my past relationships, there were ups and downs talaga. But this time, I've just discovered na it’s nice to have a quiet relationship,” he said.

Rosales used to date actresses Kristine Hermosa, Cindy Kurleto and Heart Evangelista.

Photos of Litton and Rosales spending time together have been uploaded in the Internet, sparking speculations that they were an item. There were also reports that the 2 went trekking recently, and that Litton gave Rosales a dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment